475 Grayson Parkway
Grayson, GA 30017
Phone: (770) 963-8017
Fax: (770) 339-0687


Q. Where is the Grayson City Hall located?
The City Hall is located at 475 Grayson Parkway, right next to the Grayson Park and Senior Center.

Q. What are the hours of Grayson City Hall?
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (closed for lunch); except for the following holidays: New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and weather emergencies.

Q. What is the number to call when I do not have an emergency, but need to speak to a police officer?
The office number to the Gwinnett County Police Department is 770-513-5100. Call this number anytime you have a question or concern that isnot an emergency. For Emergencies, call 911.

Q. What is the phone number, fax, and email address of City Hall?
Phone: (770) 963-8017
Fax: (770) 339-0687
email: info@cityofgrayson.org

Q. How can I drop something off at City Hall after hours?
A drop box is located to the left of the front door of City Hall for dropping off payments, correspondence or registration forms.

Q. When and where are City Council meetings held?
They are held the third Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at the Senior Center (behind City Hall), 485 Grayson Parkway. Check the Council Meeting Calendar on this site for more information.

Q. Who are the members of the City Council and City Staff?
Allison Wilkerson, Mayor
James Gillespie, Council Member
Gene Ussery, Council Member 
Linda Jenkins, Council Member
Bob Foreman, Council Member
Dan Pruehs, City Administrator
Heather Brookshire, Assistant City Administrator
Amanda Leftwich, Community Development Director

Rob Kenyon, City Marshal 

Q. How can I find out more information about the zoning ordinances and city code?  
As we continue to grow, it is important that we maintain our small town look and feel. For more information, visit the following pages: Grayson Zoning Ordinances and the City Code of Grayson.

Q. What is the population of Grayson, Georgia?
According to the 2010 Census, the population of Grayson proper was 2700. However, within the 30017 zip code area, Grayson records a population of 19,887.

Q. What schools are in the Grayson area?
Children who attend public school in the Grayson area go to:

Elementary Schools: Grayson Elementary, Cooper Elementary, Lovin Elementary, Pharr Elementary, Starling Elementary, or Trip Elementary

Middle School: J. P. McConnell Middle School, Bay Creek Middle School, or Couch Middle School

High School: Archer High School or Grayson High School

For more information regarding schools and the school system, visit the Gwinnett County Public Schools website at http://publish.gwinnett.k12.ga.us/gcps/home/public. You can also find more information about our schools.

Q. How do I set up my Trash Services?
Sanitation Service within the Grayson city limits is a free service provided to the residents from the City budget. The City contracts with Robertson/Republic Services for Sanitation service. Trash, recycling and yard debris pick up is on Thursday. Please have your containers by the curb by 7:00 a.m. Yard debris must be in brown paper yard debris bags. Limbs must be bundled and tied no longer than 4 feet and weigh no more than 50 pounds. Yard debris will not be picked up if it is in plastic trash bags. You have a choice between a 90-Gallon Recycle Roll Cart or an 18-Gallon Recycle Bin.

You must call City Hall to set up service and request containers, customer service issues such as missed pick-ups or to request a large item pick-up.

Republic Services only observes three major holidays: New Years Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. As a rule, collection will run one day late if any of those holidays fall on a weekday. The normal Thursday pick-up will apply for all other holidays.

To start new trash service call 770-963-8017. All residents must use the City approved Robertson/Republic Sanitation.

Q. Who do I call if I have a water quality concern or suspect water pollution is occurring?
The Gwinnett County Department of Water Resources at 678.376.7193

Q. Who do I call if I see someone dump a substance into a storm drain? 
The Gwinnett County Department of Water Resources at 678.376.7193

Q.Who do I call if I have a stormwater drainage concern?
The City of Grayson at 770.963.8017